Fun Fact! No child is turned away from scouting due to their family’s financial situation! How? Because of the Family Friends of Scouting (FOS) Giving Campaign!
Your FOS gift provides:
- Camp facilities for year-round outdoor fun
- Local programs and activities, where costs remain low because of FOS support
- Training for volunteer leaders
- Camp scholarships, uniforms, and registration fees for youth in need
- Field and support staff who counsel, guide and support your volunteer leadership
- A Scout Service Center that coordinates activities and provides customer service
- Sickness, accident and liability insurance to protect youth and adult members
Help our scouting families within our Council by scheduling an FOS Presentation for your unit.
Pledge participants will receive some great recognition items for their contribution in assisting our scouting families!
$100.00 – Trapper Pocket Knife
$ 50.00 – 18oz FOS Tubmber
$30.00 – 2019 FOS Council Shoulder Patch