Organized camping is a creative, educational experience in cooperative group living in the outdoors. It uses the natural surroundings to contribute significantly to physical, mental, spiritual, and social growth.
- Camping contributes to good health.
- Camping helps campers develop self-reliance and resourcefulness.
- Camping enhances spiritual growth.
- Camping contributes to social development.
- Camping is an experience in citizenship training.
Have your Scout unit join us for one of the programs listed below. Your Scouts will work on advancement, try new things, challenges themselves, and discover the world to its greatest extent.
Scout BSA Summer Camps
Cub Scout Family Camp
Cub Scout Twilight Camp
Webelos Resident Camp
High Adventure Camping
Weekend Camping by Scout Units